Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Quick Note

A BIG thank you to my readers for their support on my "crash and burn" weekend. There is so much love and support and it makes it just a tad bit easier to know that I am not alone in the food struggle!



Made it out there today for a very short run/walk. The weather was bland and sunless, but much of the snow and slush had melted on the back road and I was happy about that. I had big plans for a long run, but I started too fast (that I would find out later on via MapMyRun) and got a very bad pain in my entire left leg. I don't know what happened with my thinking, but I just stopped running, turned around and walked home. I thought how happy I was to get out there and maybe I should keep going, but it just seemed right to stop. I had a worry that I may hurt myself. I got home and stretched a good long while and ready to try again tomorrow.

Made it though another day of good food choices and feeling empowered from that! I just have to get my head to communicate with my body and get back in the game with the running. 

I will maintain positivity, focus on the self love and outside support from you all. 


Hope to have a good report for you all tomorrow! 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment